Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mysterious Life

Life is a short word , but it's significances are as huge as the morning sun.As we are human beings, we love to dream.Some of our dreams come true and some seems impossible.But we can not give up our hopes and dreams.So many of our seem impossible, then improbable,then inevitable.


Persuade of one's dreams like the persuade of his happiness.Some brainless morons think that their dreams are inexecutable.But I don't think that's true.Human beings could conquer anything they desired to do.More or less I believe it from the bottom of my heart.I suggest to run, if you like, but try to keep your breath; work like a man, but don't be worked to death.Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty.Do fear not, live like a man and die like a man.To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.Our lives were given to serve humanity and spread the light of wisdom to everyone.My father used to say, ''Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.'' As I grow older I pay less attention to what people say, I just watch what they do. And that's the way I stimulate myself.I believe great things are done when men and mountains meet, and this is not done by jostling street.

No comments:

Post a Comment